MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: taking too much server resources
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2013-07-11, 07:21 AM)gamemaster Wrote: [ -> ]try reduce some of your sidebox item like latest thread and recent post box

I just added sidebox, a few minutes ago. It wasn't the reason. Problem was persisting way before it.
Did you try checking in with your host? Maybe the root of the problem is another account on the same server? Because I just moved to a new host and my website is brand new and not even known and my current server load is 14 (Off course it moves up and down).
Do i need to change my webhost or is there any way to save high CPU resource by masking domain or like that? Because my CPU resource is really going up everytime. I do not have much members. neither are much active. Can anyone provide solution?11 member, 2 are active only 300 plus posts and so much cPU usuage doesnt make sense.
Try this.

Register an account on 000webhost and migrate your forum to 000webhost and check if there is anything difference. If on 000webhost, less CPU resources are being used then it's most likely a host problem. I recommend using 000webhost because it's a free webhost and you won't lose any money if this fails.
(2013-07-13, 07:07 AM)new1 Wrote: [ -> ]Do i need to change my webhost or is there any way to save high CPU resource by masking domain or like that? Because my CPU resource is really going up everytime. I do not have much members. neither are much active. Can anyone provide solution?11 member, 2 are active only 300 plus posts and so much cPU usuage doesnt make sense.

find better host Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3