MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Question Latest Attachment Gallery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I wanted to know that I must insert value in the option " Latest Attachment Gallery Forum " in order that the images only are seen in the home and not in the whole forum.

Thank Wink

Regards.
Hey, I'm the developer for the plugin. I don't exactly understand what you need.

So you want the box to only show on the forum index and not on the forum?
Hi, I congratulate to you for the plugin, is very nice Wink. I only want that the images are seen in the index and not on the forum, as you said previously Wink

I´m sorry for my bad english.
That's alright.

This is a good suggestion, I will release the new updated plugin in today or tomorrow(12/2). Keep checking back!
Thank you!. I will be waiting for the new updated Wink
Hello!

Here is the new version. http://mods.mybboard.com/view.php?did=380

I've basically modified the globally option. If you want to display it only on the forum index, for the last option, input 1.

Please tell me if anything goes wrong.

Remember to deactivate the plugin before you upload the new one!! Deactivate!!
Thanks for the update Jeff,
I noticed if you have your forum closed and someone sees the closed page, the also see the {attgallery} coding in the header of that page. Also while the forum is closed if they go and try and login, on the login page the images don't show but the layout is there. I never noticed and of these errors on other pages before because I never usually close the forum.
Hm. Thanks for reporting that. I will definitely look into that. Sorry if it causes any inconveniences.

If I manage to fix that in time, I'll just update version 1.2, else I'll release a new version.
Hi, thank you for the new version Wink. This works very well. Now the plugin serves me very much with this new functionality on having aimed at the images only to the index.

Regards.
No problem, welcome to suggest new features.

It's also available for download at the official site.