MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Safest shoutbox?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, can anyone tell me what the safest shoutbox for mybb would be? myshoutbox looks good but I want the best
You are denied to support in here.
(2013-07-05, 07:21 AM)ksr Wrote: [ -> ]You are denied to support in here.

That doesn't apply for plugins or themes.
The best is probably MyShoutbox. I never had a problem with it.
(2013-07-05, 07:23 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-07-05, 07:21 AM)ksr Wrote: [ -> ]You are denied to support in here.

That doesn't apply for plugins or themes.

OOps thanks for letting me know. Where can I find complete details where/when user is supported or not supported.

(2013-07-02, 07:47 PM)k0r Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, can anyone tell me what the safest shoutbox for mybb would be? myshoutbox looks good but I want the best
ChangUonDyU - Extra File Chatbox is found to having vulnerability so don't use that. Other shoutbox like MyShoutbox by Pirata Nervo and more from here then you can decide yourself.
Quote:OOps thanks for letting me know. Where can I find complete details where/when user is supported or not supported.

[Docs: Help-Support_eligibility]

As a general rule of thumb, it only applies to our software and not third party software.
(2013-07-05, 07:39 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:OOps thanks for letting me know. Where can I find complete details where/when user is supported or not supported.

[Docs: Help-Support_eligibility]

As a general rule of thumb, it only applies to our software and not third party software.

Thanks.
u can use dvz shoutbox.
I like DVZ Shoutbox the most. The only feature I found lacking is ban option for moderators, because going into ACP everytime I want to ban someone is very troublesome especially when there are over 500 people online and it's hard to keep up with that Sad

MyChat however has a lot of interesting moderator tools but it causes high server load on my forums and I found serveral major bugs that users started exploiting.