MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Happy 4th July :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Tomorrow will be America's birthday. I plan on celebrating the American Empire by watching some major fireworks near the river downtown. Smile There's also going to be a lot of grills, partying and whatnot.

Happy Independence Day. Smile

[Image: RhfwGIa.jpg]
If only it started out better Toungue. Driving home this morning my car just died. Get to the shop like $450 to fix it and won't be ready till Friday. So not doing much this 4th sadly Sad.

And, I was expecting a Murica image Big Grin.
(2013-07-03, 11:55 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]If only it started out better Toungue. Driving home this morning my car just died. Get to the shop like $450 to fix it and won't be ready till Friday. So not doing much this 4th sadly Sad.

And, I was expecting a Murica image Big Grin.

Sorry about that. Smile

A Murica image isn't appropriate when supporting America's glorious and superior history. The current image will do just enough to make the Yuropoors mad. Wink
(2013-07-04, 12:11 AM)Geret Wrote: [ -> ]A Murica image isn't appropriate when supporting America's glorious and superior history.

Annnnnnnd here we go...
A suitably annoying and arrogant topic to celebrate America!

I'm down with any justification for eating barbecue, but you're just being a jerk.
I don't see the problem with this thread.

Maybe it's just y'all because you don't have that much to celebrate.
I will be going to watch the fireworks tomorrow night. We did this last year and it was fun. Happy 4th of July to everyone.
(2013-07-04, 12:35 AM)Geret Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe it's just y'all because you don't have that much to celebrate.

Why do we have to sound redneck?
(2013-07-04, 01:20 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-07-04, 12:35 AM)Geret Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe it's just y'all because you don't have that much to celebrate.

Why do we have to sound redneck?

I was being serious. Canada doesn't have anything to celebrate. To be honest much of the world can't compete with America's glorious history. Beating the British, inventions/innovations, Moon landing, world war efforts, military bases in 1/3 of the world, etc.
Wow, you're actually this stupid.
Pages: 1 2