MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: News plugin messed up after upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been using Tikitiki's news plugin - but after I upgraded to 1.2.2 I seem to have a problem.

It will still show the news, but above it it says:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/.jassid/koneko/cafe.baka-koneko.com/header.php:183) in /home/.jassid/koneko/cafe.baka-koneko.com/bbs/inc/functions.php on line 1121

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/.jassid/koneko/cafe.baka-koneko.com/header.php:183) in /home/.jassid/koneko/cafe.baka-koneko.com/bbs/inc/functions.php on line 1121

Fix? It only says that on the main part of the site where the news is included - not on the forum or any of the other pages.
same error that displays to me