MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inline Thread Moderation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello to all!
I am having some troubles with my Inline Thread Moderation.
I am getting this message:
Sorry, but you did not select any threads to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some threads and try again.

I am using the default theme in my forum. I asked my hosting provider about the ModSecurity (Not apache ModSecurity) And they told me that, They are using only apache modsecurity.

Any idea how to fix it?

This problem has been solved!

I want to give a big thanks to mister m about helping me.
So if someone else will have the some problem as the thread said, Then contact to your host to disable the Suhosin!
So i disable it and everything works great now!
May i ask for your forum url please?
Yeah sure! http://yourfriendz.com/
This is my forum.
Usually this problem is caused by JavaScript. You can try to add this:
</script>
<script type="text/javascript">jQuery.noConflict();</script> 
in your headerinclude template.
I added but it showing me the same message! This problem has existed for two days, Before it was fine. I asked my hosting providers maybe they changed something in my server, And they told me no! They didn't changed anything in my server.
it appears to be due to using RocketLoader of CloudFlare - it needs to be disabled
It is disabled already, Maybe something else is creating the problem. Sad
^ inline moderation should work now. if it doesn't then you may PM me temporary admin panel access to check
Anyone who had this problem before? Please give me a solution.
^ your web host should disable suhosin.cookie.encrypt for your forum (haven't you seen my PM ?)
Pages: 1 2