MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Justin's Apart theme loads half screen!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi could you help my Justin's Apart theme loads just 75% on the first attempt.
Please check screenshot!
What resolution is your display? Apart has min-width set to 970px on the #container.
(2013-07-05, 10:59 AM)Fábio Maia Wrote: [ -> ]What resolution is your display? Apart has min-width set to 970px on the #container.
My resolution is 1020x768
you can try removing overflow: hidden; for #content in the theme's global.css

please do not post multiple threads for the same issue (Theme loads only half screen chrome)
(2013-07-05, 11:14 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]you can try removing overflow: hidden; for #content in the theme's global.css

please do not post multiple threads for the same issue (Theme loads only half screen chrome)
Hi thanks very much. Could you tell me please what is "overflow: hidden;" I mean what it does. I don't want to mess my theme
first of all please do not post multiple threads for the same issue

and as i already said in the other thread it loads absolutely fine here... can anyone else check his forum and see whether the issue occurs.....

[Image: image.png]
@ marcus, see overflow details here. we do not provide suggestions to ruin your forum (/theme)
Thank you very much for your help. I think that the problem can be a picture I have added on the top right corner "sharing is caring, like me" I thing that picture maybe causing that overflow problem. Because the part that is missing begins where the picture starts!

Thanks for your help I am sorry!
Happened to me...

Go to your header template and post the code for the links here! So where your memberlist, search, etc...

You must had added something
I only have this glitch when resizing it below the minimum width.
Pages: 1 2