MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme background
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How do i change the background on my theme is it in a template if so witch one can you please tell me how to do this thanks
if you are referring to the forum listed in your profile then it has a background image and black color
as background. what exactly you want to change ? (IMO, that background image is disturbing the forum)
I know thats why i want to change it i want change this background
[Image: video_game_characters_by_caio1-d2y4aij.jpg]
first ensure that ./cache and ./cache/themes folders at your forum's files server are writable (CHMOD 777)

admin panel >> themes >> active theme >> global.css --> body element contains background url property.
that should have the background image url. change that url to another image you like or remove that
Ok thanks for this
Ok i have managed to change the themes background i have one more little problem how do i stop the background picture repeating itself.I mean i would like the background picture to just be one whole picture so how do i turn the repeat off

http://www.handheldgaming.org
^ remove background-repeat: repeat; for the body element in the css style
I dont know if i have done it right but i have removed the background-repeat: repeat; in the body but in the Global css.Where is the css style located as there is no change to what i have done so i think i have done this wrong
Quote:first ensure that ./cache and ./cache/themes folders at your forum's files server are writable (CHMOD 777)
Ok i will have a look thanks
Pages: 1 2