MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: is mybb causing it??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2013-07-15, 04:11 PM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]All the activity such as posts, threads, users, etc are saved in your database. When you try to reinstall, just don't delete your database(PHPMyAdmin), just work on the FTP files and you should be good to go.
or is it possible that , i will install all files and then will re-upload all databases?
Yes that is possible. You can download a backup of your database from your ACP.

ACP > Tools & Maintenance > Database Backups > New Backups (Be sure to select all tables).

Or you can download it via PHPMyAdmin

Login to PHPMyAdmin, click on your database name from the column then look for an export option on the top where it says query, import, etc.

Once again, be sure to select all the tables before downloading. For a newbie, I recommend downloading through the ACP.

P.S: If you download through ACP, download structure and content. Also, select NO at the Analyze and Optimize Selected Tables option.
I have download it but now i notice the databses are different and the older one doesnt work with new one. so i have deleted new databse file but still the problem persisting.
That's weird. I'm sending you a PM to further discuss this matter and will post a solution here later on.
Pages: 1 2