MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change the reputation page font color.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to change this bit of text, to white.
[Image: 3wawl.png]

Where would I edit this?

Thanks!
Please provide your forum url
^ @Poliwag, it requires using span elements in reputation template with the color attribute added for the style (in global.css)
(2013-07-06, 08:40 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ @Poliwag, it requires using span elements in reputation template with the color attribute added for the style (in global.css)

Thank you. I had to edit .smalltext
^ just a note: color style added to .smalltext changes color of text wherever it is used (eg. on index page)
(2013-07-06, 09:00 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ just a note: color style added to .smalltext changes color of text wherever it is used (eg. on index page)

Yeah, I just noticed, I was wondering if you could tell me how I can change this text color? " Last updated Today, 05:03 AM "
[Image: 3wgtd.png]

I tried doing this:
<option value="dateline"<span class="blacktext">{$sort_selected['last_updated']}>{$lang->sort_updated}</span></option>

Then in global.css I added this

.blacktext {
font-size: 11px;
color: #000000;
}

However it didn't work.
^ remove above changes (post #7) and add style code like below at bottom of theme's global.css (advanced edit mode)
.trow_reputation_positive .smalltext  {color: #000!important;}
.trow_reputation_negative .smalltext  {color: #000!important;}
.trow_reputation_neutral .smalltext  {color: #000!important;}
(2013-07-06, 09:26 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ remove above changes (post #7) and add style code like below at bottom of theme's global.css (advanced edit mode)
.trow_reputation_positive .smalltext  {color: #000!important;}
.trow_reputation_negative .smalltext  {color: #000!important;}
.trow_reputation_neutral .smalltext  {color: #000!important;}

You are awesome. Thanks a ton man.