MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Just a few questions before I DL MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone! Just a couple questions before I download [what seems to be a great product Smile]

1. How's the search-engine dealings with MyBB. Are they ok or do you need to 'fix things' a bit like with phpbb. [Currently with that drastic product- lol]

2. Do you include SID's with this product?

3. Everything looks great so far...soon as I get a response I will probably download Big Grin
RyvinAzael Wrote:Hello everyone! Just a couple questions before I download [what seems to be a great product Smile]

1. How's the search-engine dealings with MyBB. Are they ok or do you need to 'fix things' a bit like with phpbb. [Currently with that drastic product- lol]

2. Do you include SID's with this product?

3. Everything looks great so far...soon as I get a response I will probably download Big Grin

Also, is it possible to remove the 'group' everyone is in from underneath the far left column?
1. What do you mean, the recent exploit or the way MyBB searches work?

2. SID's? If you mean session id's then no MyBB doesn't use them.

4. You can remove it via the 'postbit' template very easily Smile
4. Funny, I made a tutorial for this before seeing this thread. Hope this helps: http://www.mybbplanet.com/showthread.php?tid=25
Chris Boulton Wrote:1. What do you mean, the recent exploit or the way MyBB searches work?

2. SID's? If you mean session id's then no MyBB doesn't use them.

4. You can remove it via the 'postbit' template very easily Smile

chris: sorry for the so long response time :/

1: acutally, i was meaning with the search engines
2. that's great. they always prove to me more trouble then their worth :/
4. ok, thanks much