MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Simple level system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Has this plugin been released or anything similar done? I cannot find any further information :/ Would be interested in having Level Up user system...
(2021-04-18, 10:53 PM)Kieria Wrote: [ -> ]Has this plugin been released or anything similar done? I cannot find any further information :/ Would be interested in having Level Up user system...

Maybe the most approach to this...

https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=387
Looks quite good! Unfortunately I get mysql error when I try to activate it.. Sad
The mod was reviewed and now is up to date.

So feel free to download it and let me know about any other problem you found with it.

Now must work without issues Smile
Can you add support for TYL system criteria?
(2021-04-21, 01:37 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Can you add support for TYL system criteria?

Yes it can be added but as per users requests Smile because it can add some more features and can make it more complex to handle events and get levels and more by admin creation tasks maybe in some future release for users can add manually what are the basis to earn each levels or so, but for now yeah it can be extended, for now works with reputation and posts only.
@Whiteneo Perfect! Works great! Thank you so much!

Edit: just a quick question, is there any way to show those stats on index or any other page? I am more interested in showing user's level on a different pages and have tried variable like {$showlevel}  but doesn't seem to work. Also, any plans on extending this plugin like adding extra settings how the level can be counted? I.E by only pots, only threads, reputation site visit or all in one? Or it's something you are looking to get paid for? I am happy to pay if you specifically need to adjust the plug but have no plans on extending it, I can PM you to discuss more Big Grin
(2021-04-22, 10:01 AM)Kieria Wrote: [ -> ]@Whiteneo Perfect! Works great! Thank you so much!

Edit: just a quick question, is there any way to show those stats on index or any other page? I am more interested in showing user's level on a different pages and have tried variable like {$showlevel}  but doesn't seem to work. Also, any plans on extending this plugin like adding extra settings how the level can be counted? I.E by only pots, only threads, reputation site visit or all in one? Or it's something you are looking to get paid for? I am happy to pay if you specifically need to adjust the plug but have no plans on extending it, I can PM you to discuss more Big Grin

It's hard to mantain all my projects die it's not only for mybb where i look around, actually i have some different versions of plugins between my forums and in here due people kneeds are much different between one or another. Of course it can be extended for sure and at own needs.

In the time i was written plugins all users ask me for different things always, but into my free developments i try to cover general ones and even so it's hard to know what users can use or want to use. And keep up to date many times it's more difficult because i dont write only one or two projects but many of them and not just for mybb bur right now i only keep up to date mybb ones due it's free and open source, many others are paid ones or just scripts that i dont realky like.

But feel free to sent a pm request i always try to atend exclusive paid features that will not be released to the public.
Pages: 1 2