MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin Needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for a mod that will allow staff teams to be able to append notes to user accounts and basically add notes. I know there is a current feature, but those can be edited and removed by anyone, and I'd like for only Admins to be able to edit and remove them only.

A set up like this:

[Image: Drm8lBT.png]
Still in need of this! Smile
onlly add a new var who restricts usergroups as you wish, if the mod exist, only add new security issues, and the work can be make it at their own xD.
Mehh, This is a good idea and I am actually interested in a plugin like this. I have contacted Pirata Nervo and I will find out how much he would charge to code this. Then maybe we can split the cost? Shouldn't be much. PM me if you are interested in halfing with me.
I can create this, if you cannot find anyone else to do it then contact me via pm.
I just made a plugin for this, you'll be able to set the permissions of who can and can't use it (by default all moderators/administrators have access). The layout is different than what you requested, but it can be easily changed via the templates if you want to.

https://github.com/Jammerx2/Moderator-Notes
Just seen this, thank you!