MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Test theme for browsers compatibility
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi friends how can I test my theme or my forum to see if it has issues with with some web browsers.
Thanks
Download the browsers and check - I have Chrome, Firefox, IE and Opera Mobile simulator installed, also some other browsers on Android. It's also possible to use tools like these http://www.1stwebdesigner.com/design/too...ity-check/ or ask people around, but nothing is better than doing it manually.
You can either download each browser and test each one yourself, use browser shots, or there are other userful articles and tools here.
Thank you all guys I have Firefox 22, IE 10 and Chrome 27, no issues on those 3, also I used my Samsung Galaxy "Android" and looks good, I have tablet "Android" it has two browsers Navigator and Chrome. Using Navigator browser top links show in the middle of the page, and the margin on the right side is like 0. So Navigator is the only browser that doesn't show my forum properly!