MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is it possible to have MyBB as a part of my domain? e.g mywebsite.com/forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed wordpress as my domain and I'm not sure if installing MyBB too would mean that my website is now just a forum.
I would like my website to remain as it is and also have the forum as mywebsite.com/forum with myBB just installed in the '/forum'

Also I'm aware that wordpress offers mybb plugin but I don't like that version since it looks like a toy, so can I have mybb installed as part of my domain?
yes, you can create a folder with name "forum" on your files server (eg. public_html/forum) and install MyBB in that folder
(2013-07-07, 07:28 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]yes, you can create a folder with name "forum" on your files server (eg. public_html/forum) and install MyBB in that folder
Okay thanks, I've just done copied it on filezilla, how would i go about installing it & also would i need to type in my website domain or forum.mywebsite.co.uk when installing?

Edit: Doesn't matter now, it's up and running