MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: gbd Games Forum!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The gbd forums is forums meant for talking about any game related topic. These are a few examples.

Chess, X's and O's, football, making your own sport, making your own computer game, programming, creating websites, forums, etc. Basicly if anything is game related in some way this is the place for you! Also you can just pass time in the forum games! With fun ranks the GBD forums is the best place to talk about games of all colours.

History:
First, the gbd forums started out as a myfastforum forum to showcase games by me(dan), then i thought not many people will join that so i decided to widen the gbd horizon to games of all kinds. Then i found myBB from the forum i spent all my time on before the GMS. I found out that myBB forums are so much more flexible then myfastforums so i converted my forums to myBB , (Made new gbd forums with myBB).

Anyway, i hope you will take the time to at least check the gbd forums out and if you will join, it won't be a waste of your time.
EDITED info.
GBD Forums!
i suggest you to change your forum style or at least your forum logo
Well the default design looks great Smile
You haven't really made any changes, it's pretty much the default theme. Few things, I suggest a new logo, something more custom. Different colors, the thead and tcat don't currently match. Good luck with the skin. Smile
I know the thread and Tcat doesn't match. I'm soon changing it all to red theme. How i got the sortof flame effect is i was doing a graduent in MS Paint but when i saved as GIF it messed it up but not in a bad way, in a good way.