MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How jQuery "Slide Toggle" work?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
your template > Ungrouped Templates > headerinclude.

place the javascript code there

not code. but just call the file.
html code (with div elements etc) to be added to header templates - as it is login - register code,
it needs to be added in header_welcomeblock_guest template

for the separate javascript file, just add the required function directly in the file.
(2013-07-10, 04:31 AM)ikhwanulfikri Wrote: [ -> ]your template > Ungrouped Templates > headerinclude.

place the javascript code there

not code. but just call the file.

Okay, I called it "signin.js"

Should I include the "function" inside that headerinclude as well? Put it inside the "<script></script> tag of what I inserted?

Maybe like this?
http://gyazo.com/b02fb168a11d1773a7f1f7a472719950
not like it.

you make file.js and uploaded to the folder JScripts.

and call the file you headerinclude
(2013-07-10, 04:44 AM)ikhwanulfikri Wrote: [ -> ]not like it.

you make file.js and uploaded to the folder JScripts.

and call the file you headerinclude

Oh okay, so I make it in notepad++ and upload via FTP. Also put the function codes inside it as well and name the file "headerinclude" right?

Sorry if I'm wrong but it's not completely clear.

And @.m.
Thank you for pointing that out. I noticed that when I was trying to figure that out earlier how it doesn't make sense making it inside the header when it's going to change after logging in. Thanks!
ok bro.
Is that correct? Shouldn't I rename "file" to "headerinclude" since that's the name of the file I'm uploading into the jscripts?
Whatever you give any name to a javascript file should not be specified.

The important thing is not the same name.
(2013-07-10, 05:03 AM)ikhwanulfikri Wrote: [ -> ]Whatever you give any name to a javascript file should not be specified.

The important thing is not the same name.

So everything for the "sign in" scripts will be in separate file as "register" and so on..?
Yes bro.
to call jscript file that you created in a template must exist this code:

{$headerinclude}
Pages: 1 2 3