MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Registration problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When people try to register on my board, they get this message........

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/cuckoo/public_html/inc/mailhandlers/php.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/cuckoo/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 435

Can this be fixed ?
(2013-07-09, 11:51 PM)killuminati Wrote: [ -> ]When people try to register on my board, they get this message........

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/cuckoo/public_html/inc/mailhandlers/php.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/cuckoo/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 435

Can this be fixed ?

Have you located that line in your public_html/inc/functions.php ? It's on line 435 which look like you need to renew your functions file as something important got removed. I had to do this before for a different error and work fine afterward. But not completely sure, I could be wrong.
Your members are trying to register but the function for mailserver is messed up or the format is
Not right.

Find the mail function in your function.php file.
re-upload the function.php file