MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need help with the log in problem!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
right i changed my settings.php to cookie domain : "" and path to "//"(my path to my forums)

But i cant change it in the admin CP as it keeps asking to login and i do login and it doesnt save please help its really frustrating me now!
You mean when you login, it logs you back out?
Yes! and i cant change the cookie domain on my ACP because it doesnt save it Sad
follow this guidance for the correct cookie settings. and first change the cookie settings in settings.php file
then after login to admin panel, immediately put the correct cookie settings at the general configuration
Yes i have done the settings but when I try edit it in general configuration it just tells me to log in and when i do it doesnt save.
^ can you clear your browser cookies (and probably cache also) and try again or try it with another browser
Are you sure you read this topic carefully and followed instructions:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-126359.html

Right now your cookie domain is correct only for localhost and cookie path doesn't seem correct for anything, why do you want it to be "//"? What's your site url?
In the setting.php, change the "//" to "/" and it should work.