MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 3 Questions about MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. If I have a question about how the MyBB Community works, can I PM a public relation member the question?

2. What does the resources team do?

3. If I ever find a MyBB exploit or vulnerability, how should I inform the MyBB team about this?
1) You can post in the Private Inquiries forum if you do not want it to be public and it fits within the rules posting in that forum

2) The Resources Team does most of the work on official documentation, mod site submission reviews, etc.

3) Please keep all possible vulnerabilities out of the public view. Once you have searched for other reports and can reproduce it on the latest/release version of MyBB, then please report it, with details and steps to reproduce, in the Private Inquiries forum
(2013-07-10, 10:12 PM)Race Wrote: [ -> ]1. If I have a question about how the MyBB Community works, can I PM a public relation member the question?

As pavemen said, you can post in the Private Inquiries forum or you can PM Ryan or me.
Alright thanks guys for answering my questions.