MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 3 questions for Novus Cardinal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just installed Novus Cardinal, and got 2 small questions for it.

First one, is it possible to increase the size of the last post link? I find it a bit hard to read, especially when you look around quickly.

Second questions. Where did the +Rep button go? Can I get it in somehow?

New: Forgot one. I'm using the plugin 'My Advertisements' to show ads, but when I tested it with the theme, nothing was shown. I've only tried the header ad for now, but that's the primary one so pretty much the most important one. Do I need to add something somewhere, or are there another advertisement plugin which is compatible with the theme? Nevermind this one, got it fixed...sorta Smile

Thanks,
Jonas.
For #1, open the Novus Cardinal templates and go into Forum Bit Templates > forumbit_depth2_forum_lastpost. From there, move the span with the "smalltext" class to below the <a>. So it should change from:
<span class="smalltext">
<a href="{$lastpost_link}" title="{$full_lastpost_subject}"><strong>{$lastpost_subject}</strong></a>
<br />{$lastpost_date} {$lastpost_time}<br />{$lang->by} {$lastpost_profilelink}</span>
to this:
<a href="{$lastpost_link}" title="{$full_lastpost_subject}"><strong>{$lastpost_subject}</strong></a>
<span class="smalltext">
<br />{$lastpost_date} {$lastpost_time}<br />{$lang->by} {$lastpost_profilelink}</span>

For #2, I'll make you a reputation button and post it here to download.
I checked the download and it does come with a reputation button but just in case, I've put it here Smile

http://minus.com/l88l802g8LBrr

Just download the file to your computer and upload it to your novus-cardinal/english folder.