MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Attachment problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I notice that attachment ID still run, backup image appear in root/upload/201307 but when preview and post the thumbnail image missing and the image posted missing. I guest they cant convert from backup copy to posted jpg images. site: 1petsforum.com tester username:tester password:tester
Try this

ACP > Users & Groups > Groups > Registered > Forums & Posts > Can download attachments? > Yes
(2013-07-11, 06:38 PM)Race Wrote: [ -> ]Try this

ACP > Users & Groups > Groups > Registered > Forums & Posts > Can download attachments? > Yes

nop not working still
I posted a new thread however it requires moderation.

Edited

Actually I think there's a problem on your side. Try clearing your cache because I can see and download the attachments.

[Image: 3Au5s.png]

Same for guests and registered members.
(2013-07-11, 07:14 PM)Race Wrote: [ -> ]I posted a new thread however it requires moderation.

Edited

Actually I think there's a problem on your side. Try clearing your cache because I can see and download the attachments.

[Image: 3Au5s.png]

Same for guests and registered members.

noted you are right i just prove your post how to clear cache? thru cache manager or the browser cache? detail instruction please. thanks I have wasted one whole day trying to figure this out
Sure, it's not a problem. It's frustrating, I've had times where everyone else was right and I was wrong yet I tried to prove myself right lol.

To clear your cache, go to CMD and type in the following

ipconfig/flushdns

Hit Enter!

To be on the safe side, clear your browsers history, close it and re-open it.

The above instructions are for windows version. If you use MAC then it'll be different I believe.
gosh try flushing but still not working on my side, yeah you are able to post but not from my side. older post I try to upload can add attachment but not new post, sob still problem
^ what is the other language pack you are using - see if this helps
(2013-07-12, 07:05 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ what is the other language pack you are using - see if this helps

it fix just by using find orphaned attachment it just check database and orphan file found a lot and I think the problem lies with the database. but preview is still no image but when post it ok. after posting there are many orphan files. so how to solve the missing preview image picture of image file and why there are many orphan file, is it normal?
^ having few orphan attachments is normal - but if they are in large number then there is some glitch
which needs fix. however this type of issues might not get fixed in a short period of time