MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Host MyBB - Catered to MyBB and Forum Admins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is Host MyBB?
We're a web provider that specializes in getting your MyBB forum online without any hiccups. A good community requires content and a good administrator, but the website should be delivered quickly and efficiently as well.

We offer industry standard features such as cPanel, Litespeed, Daily Backups through R1 Soft, etc.

What plans do you offer?
Startup
We have the Startup plan perfect for converting your idea into a reality. We understand that some people see this as a hobby and don't want to invest too much in their hobbies. And that's totally o.k. That is why we offer this plan at a monthly rate of $2.25 to get your foot in the door.

Small, but Growing
Is your forum flourishing with active users who come back again and again? New advertisement campaign succeeded? Awesome, but you're going to need the extra space and bandwidth to accommodate these new changes. This plan is offered at a monthly rate of $3.95.

Established
This plan was created for active communities with many users (considered a "Big Board" by MyBB standards). Most forums don't reach this stage (usually because of many factors) but we hope that our services will assist you in reaching it. This plan is offered at a monthly rate of $6.95

It's such a hassle to move forums..
We know, that's why we'll move your forum free of charge to us! Big Grin

My web provider at XYZ offers more space and bandwidth/or unlimited
  • While bigger space and bandwidth is an attraction to some webmasters, Host MyBB plans are catered for running MyBB forums. The space and bandwidth we offer should be more than enough for forums.
  • "Unlimited" seems like a great word when it comes to things like web hosting but we all know it comes with hidden costs and fees one example being resources limits when you reach a certain limit.

I don't like you guys anymore..
Ah shucks. We try our best to please all of our clients but if you're not longer happy with us within 15 days of ordering, we'll give you your money back. Just like that. Cool

I have more questions!
If it's personal/relates to your forum and you want to keep it confidential, send us a PM or e-mail at [email protected]. Otherwise post them below and I'll try to answer them as best as possible. Cool? Cool. Cool
Looks like you put a lot of effort into this and it looks very promising. Considering that you accept BTC I might choose your service next time I'm trying out a forum idea.
Post this on Hackforums and I am sure you will get a few customers. Lots of new people make MyBB forums and this would just encoruage them to think it will make there forum better.