MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No IP addresses for users
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've MyBB forum running at the intranet site. This is a virtual system installed in a Hyper-V environment, host OS is Windows 2003 Standard with latest patches installed. Web server is IIS 6, PHP 5.2.14.14, MySQL 5.1. All this was installed approximately in 2010. At first, forum works well, but after a while of running, updating forum's engine and OS it's stops to show up all of the users ip addresses — they all are zero.

I've rechecked all the corresponding options with no luck, so please, could you help me to discover and resolve reasons of this behavior?
Have you recently changed your DNS servers to Cloudflare's?
No, MyBB server's DNS is local domain service.
IIRC, there is no easy method to get the IP addresses of intranet users. not sure if scrutinizing IP address helps

admin panel >> configuration >> settings >> Server and Optimization Options --> Scrutinize User's IP address?
Thank you for your answer. I've tried this option too, unsuccessfully. As i said, ip addresses had gone after one of the software or forum engine update, not sure which one.
Just for info - after upgrading to the 1.8 IPs detection is back.