MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Something is for surely wrong.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry, if you consider it another post for some other thread, but i noticed that something is wrong with the script or whatever and team should look at it.
I opened a thread about ad placement about infolinks now i m noticing the every ads no matter what company they belong but they all appear in error pages like i said in http://community.mybb.com/thread-142207.html thread. I did not even have any solution from team as well. I hope team will look into my website for it.

Every ads from kontera, infolinks or chitika they all appear in the error pages but not on website itself.

Plus, even i use myadvertisement pluggin and it works fine but still ads appear in error page. I wish team will look into it.

thanks
MyBB does not support ads in the default code; if you are using a third party plugin for the ads then you need to ask the plugin developer.
It appears it happened due to some incomplete installation, i did installation using softaculous. I deleted it, and installed manually and everything works fine now.