MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: NEWBIE- SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED MYBB -NEED HELP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NEWBIE- SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED MYBB -NEED HELP!

Hello,

Thanks a lot for the great MYBB Forum!

1. I already installed MyBB for my Online Career, what's next?
2. Can you please give me step by step process on how to use BB dashboard and replace the default content?
3. I want to ask why is it for free only?
4. how to increase my capacity in my own forum?

I hope someone will reply to this Thread.

Thanks A lot

Kherk
1. That's up to you. Install a theme, adjust the settings to your liking, customize the usergroups, etc. There's a lot of information on our Docs. Smile

2. If you're referring to "My Category" and "My Forum", navigate to ACP > Forums & Posts. You can edit the forums there.

3. Because free never tasted so good!

4. Can you elaborate?
sorry, I could not understand your purpose of having MyBB forum. your forum url please..
if MyBB forum is correctly installed then you should be having super administrator account.

MyBB forum software is free. however some of the plugins and themes are not free.
Hello Nathan,

I'm referring to the capacity of person allow to register on my Forum( because some forum got very log because of too many members registered)

and also, how many files or size of files only allow to add in my new Forum?

Hello M.

sorry for that, its just that im such a newbie for this one.
sure, here's my forum: http://www.pinoybusinessonline.com/

Yes I'm started to build MyBB forum, but i just want to know more step by step on how to build my forum correctly (as a better administrator)

Can you share me some of the Paid MyBB Plugins and themes?

Thanks by the way
(2013-07-13, 04:32 AM)kherkiee Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Nathan,

I'm referring to the capacity of person allow to register on my Forum( because some forum got very log because of too many members registered)

Hello M.

Yes I'm started to build MyBB forum, but i just want to know more step by step on how to build my forum correctly (as a better administrator)

Thanks by the way

the Paid MyBB Plugins/Themes are paid for a reason. We do not share nulled scripts on this forum (and nor should we). If a plugin is being put out as a premium plugin, it means the plugin is contributing to the authors funds, which in turn help the plugin develop.

Premium plugins are premium for a reason, and any legit forum will pay for them if needed.
I'd suggest to navigate through Tutorials section and Documentation

@ Init, I guess that OP wants to have official links to such premium themes / plugins
(2013-07-13, 04:56 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]I'd suggest to navigate through Tutorials section and Documentation

@ Init, I guess that OP wants to have official links to such premium themes / plugins

Ahh, my mistake. If so, I apologize for my sudden rant Toungue
(2013-07-13, 04:53 AM)Init Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-07-13, 04:32 AM)kherkiee Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Nathan,

Hello M.

Thanks by the way

the Paid MyBB Plugins/Themes are paid for a reason. We do not share nulled scripts on this forum (and nor should we). If a plugin is being put out as a premium plugin, it means the plugin is contributing to the authors funds, which in turn help the plugin develop.

Premium plugins are premium for a reason, and any legit forum will pay for them if needed.

Hello Init.

Yes Im willing to pay Premium Plugins that's why im asking if where i can find those thing since I'm only a newbie.

(2013-07-13, 04:56 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]I'd suggest to navigate through Tutorials section and Documentation

Thank you for your help M.

but i wonder some of the plugins/themes updated a longtime ago. do you suggest the best theme for me and also the plugin if possible M? I'd really like your help..

Thanks

Can i know the capacity of person allow to register on my Forum ? ( because some forum got very log because of too many members registered)

Thanks
Hello Guys. I have some serious problem regarding on myBB forum. Because my Forum Turns into Wordpress website when i checked now. what happened? Here's my Forum that turns into Wordpress site. http://pinoybusinessonline.com/

Please help

Thanks
^ what exactly is your forum url ?