MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Symphonic Heaven's Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://tales.rpgplanet.gamespy.com/forum/

This is a forum for my website on the Tales series. We used to use a defaulted skinned SMF forum, and I decided to switch to MyBB a few weeks ago.

I wanted to have a skin that matched the main site layout, so I spent the last few days working on this. Everything was edited in this skin --- the only things that are remotely the same is the basic text and icons for the forum buttons (quote), but it has a different background and black text.

This just launched today, so it's kinda barren. But hopefully there will be some new posts in the comming days. Smile
a nice look theme.

i personally don't like portals but seems to work well.

one thing is the header banner seems to be a little out of place, may try to make something which is dynamic and streches like the rest of the containers for content.

good job and good decision to switch Smile
nice theme but the banner does not fit
I only did the portal since I'm having the site news linked with the forum, so I can bring attention to it on the forum and on the site.

And my site's graphics artist is busy at the moment, so I just used an old banner I had. Just a placeholder till I can get a proper one there. ^.^
Nice and simple theme
That is one of the better themes I've seen, while it's simple, it's very elegant. The only I would suggest you change is menu(Search, MemberList, etc) imho they don't really fit. Good Job. Smile
Christian Wrote:That is one of the better themes I've seen, while it's simple, it's very elegant. The only I would suggest you change is menu(Search, MemberList, etc) imho they don't really fit. Good Job. Smile

Yeah, that's another thing on the list (along with the banner). I'm planning on looking around for icons in the game that would go nicely with it. Smile

And ^.^ for the compliment.
nice theme i also came from using SMF and i'm really impressed with MyBB