MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [SOLVED][1.6.10] Error consult Plugins and Themes from the PCA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello,

It has enough http://mods.mybb.com/ to modify the script and just give access to a captcha ways to prevent abuse, because ban all IP OVH is still heavy and not very serious when we know that:

"OVH is a host of French web sites. Offers dedicated servers, private servers, shared web hosting, housing, lines, ADSL and SDSL, registration of domain names, as well as telephony IP. with approximately 150,000 servers in June 2013, OVH has one of the largest server farms in the world! "

source http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/OVH

This we know, but this is just for rapeller.

I also doubt that blocking all IP have this solve your problems.

You were clear in your response all IP ranges OVH Blacklisted and there is no password to law, no whitelist has been provided.

I find it not very professional.

My apologies for my bad english I translated with google
We are using Cloudflare which uses various filters of block malicious request. It is likely they block OVH servers (not ADSL).
It's not an issue of using servers to download the mods, it's an issue of:
  • Servers being used to spam our community.
  • Servers being used to attack our site.
Neither of the above can be solved by adding a captcha for requests to the mods site. You'd still need to make the request to our servers to get that far.

We handle a large amount of traffic every month and the server expenses are paid directly from the pocket of one man. We can't afford to not block traffic which is causing us problems.
Hello,

I understand but I like you.
I pay all of my pocket.

I never imagined when I had to change hosting, OVH is blacklisted ...
Today, that my very expensive, money lost on the first hosting provider and now the second (OVH) and I have to pay and still lose money to move to another hosting provider ...

Although the accessing from the PCA ModMyBB is not circumvented, it is still penalizing assertions.

You understand that it is also detrimental to me, financially.
Like you, I am only to assume these costs.

Sincerely,

Translated with Google, sorry in advance for my bad english

In French

Bonjour,

Je comprend mais je suis comme vous.
Je paye tout de ma poche.

Je n'ai jamais pu imaginer quand j'ai du changer d'hebergement, que OVH soit blacklisté ...
Aujourd'hui, cela ma coûter très cher, argent perdu sur le premier hebergeur, puis aujourd'hui le second (OVH) et je vais devoir payer et perdre encore de l'argent pour aller sur un autre hebergeur ...

Même si le fait d'accéder depuis le PCA à ModMyBB n'est pas contournable, cela reste tout de même asser pénalisant.

Vous comprendrez que cela m'est également préjudiciable, financiérement.
Comme vous, je suis seul à assumer ces dépenses.

Cordialement,

Traduit avec Google, désolé par avance pour mon mauvais anglais
It is really not a major feature that is blocked so I don't see any need of moving to another host.
You're right and know that I respect MyBB community involvement, which is why I chose this CMS and forum because you are PRO.

Yes, I agree with you on this, but still admit that it is rather restrictive, even if it is not vital to the operation of the Forum.

In any case, I Bought a dedicated IP 46.105.35.145:80 or 443 if you want https, and if you could consider making a White List.

A single subject, or apply to be part'm nice and it's just a suggestion on my part, I have too much respect your knowledge and community and individual as well as your personal implications dedication.

With Respect.
Sincerely,

In French

Vous avez raison et sachez que je respecte la communautée MyBB, c'est pour cela que j'ai choisi ce CMS et Forum, car vous êtes des PRO.

Effectivement, je partage votre avis sur ce fait, mais avouez tout de même que c'est plutôt contraignant même si ce n'est pas vital au fonctionnement du Forum.

Dans tous les cas, j'ai Acheté une IP dédié 46.105.35.145:80 ou 443 si vous voudriez du https, et si vous pouviez songer à faire une Liste Blanche.

Un simple sujet, ou faire une demande pour en faire partie serai sympa et c'est juste une suggestion de ma part, je respecte trop votre savoir et dévouement communautaire et individuel ainsi que votre implications personnelle.

Avec Respect.
Cordialement,
(2013-07-17, 11:04 AM)Pichorka Wrote: [ -> ]In any case, I Bought a dedicated IP 46.105.35.145:80 or 443 if you want https, and if you could consider making a White List.
This would consume some time we unfortunately don't have. Moreover only Chris, our server admin, has access to the Cloudflare panel and he has already barely time for MyBB.
Hello StefanT, and thank you for your response and answer.

I am stunned ...

Sincerely,
^ @ Pichorka, as you have turned off receiving PMs here, I am posting in this thread
if you need any assistance related to MyBB themes & plugins then you can contact me
Thank you for your offer of help,

I reopen my MP although I do not have in memory of turning them off ..

Sincerely,

In French

Merci pour votre proposition d'aide,

Je réouvre mes MP bien que je n'ai pas en memoire de les avoir désactivé ..

Cordialement,

In response, exdiogene has solved this problem, so I normally access the internal functions of the PCA and for all.

Problem Solved (do not ask me how, I do not know, but what counts is the result solved by exdiogene MyBB.fr

Thank you to all stakeholders
Sincerely,

In French :

Pour faire suite, exdiogene a résolu ce problème, donc j'ai accès normalement aux fonctions interne du PCA et pour tout.

Problème RESOLU (ne me demandez pas comment, je ne sais pas, mais ce qui compte c'est le résultat solutionné par exdiogene de MyBB.fr

Merci à tous les intervenants
Cordialement,
Pages: 1 2 3