MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Editor Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm designing an editor theme but don't know what colors to use. A dark and light editor theme are both available on the mods.
What's the question? Or point of this thread.
(2013-07-14, 04:37 AM)rzr Wrote: [ -> ]What's the question? Or point of this thread.

And the same for your comment?

Arbaz, look for themes, such as minecraft; pets etc.

I would personally have a look at minecraft themes and design an editor that would work for that.
If you are looking at designing the theme to work with current MyBB then use the Office 2007 as the template. If you are looking ahead to 1.8 try editing the SCEditor theme.
(2013-07-14, 06:24 AM)therunningman Wrote: [ -> ]And the same for your comment?

Erm. What?
(2013-07-14, 09:19 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]If you are looking at designing the theme to work with current MyBB then use the Office 2007 as the template. If you are looking ahead to 1.8 try editing the SCEditor theme.

I'm planning to design one for the current MyBB version, I'll move on to 1.8 after I perfect at 1.6. Thanks for the tip.

By the way, would the mods accept a release for 1.8? I mean 1.8 hasn't been released yet so would a theme editor for MyBB 1.8 be accepted?