MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Radio Skin - Probably first that exists for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

i started coding my MyBB Skin 2 weeks ago, and i need some feedbacks

SCREENS:
[Image: 3CDqt.jpg]
Shoutcast panel showed

[Image: 3CDrw.jpg]
SHoutcast Panel hided

[Image: 3CDuh.png]
Login Panel with custom jQuery Modal Box

[Image: 3CDv7.jpg]
Facebook modal box after clicking "Facebook: 62" (yes, it count likes from page Big Grin)

So what do you think Big Grin ??
Get rid of the gifs...
The default on offs do need replacing - especially on a black background. You dont show the forumdisplay, but if you are using the default icons there too then those need to be replaced (or removed) as well.

Right now - the theme is not really anything new in terms of looks. It looks like an edited dark fusion base, though nice work on modifying the header. Does your facebook likes thing work for all pages or is it a header likes and so for the whole site?
(2013-07-15, 08:55 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]The default on offs do need replacing - especially on a black background. You dont show the forumdisplay, but if you are using the default icons there too then those need to be replaced (or removed) as well.

Right now - the theme is not really anything new in terms of looks. It looks like an edited dark fusion base, though nice work on modifying the header. Does your facebook likes thing work for all pages or is it a header likes and so for the whole site?

Is implemented into my settings file (inluded into 5th line of global.php), and work in all pages Smile

And thank you for feedback, will replace the GIF Images to High Quality PNGs Images (just need download GIMP) Big Grin
It is looking pretty good so far. The only problems I see are the ones mentioned above.

I am a sucker for darker themes so this makes me a bit bais.

However the colors are looking great. I like how you are implementing a sidebar with the theme.

If I could make a suggestion though.

I see you have already customized the header quite nicely. Why stop there though Wink.

Why not change up the board index and footer? It would give this theme even more of a unique feel Smile.
im still design index page, thinking for 2 column forumdisplay or even a redesign index from zero
do you have some pages cause i dont see anything from it.
a demo one? Well, i have outdated at alternax.tk/demo (but is very outdated)
UPDATE:

Logout screen:
[Image: 4jHkR.jpg]

Advanced Skin Options:
[Image: 4jHsp.png]

TO DO:

[*] More Options
[*] CSS3 Buttons
[*] Customize Profile
[*] Color Picker
[*] Other unnamed stuffz