MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Invalid Administration Session
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

I am prompted to login again whenever I click admincp from my forums (it was not needed previously) and the furthest I could go was nowhere. Other than the dashboard, every links that I clicked (eg. users, forums, themes, etc) will prompt me to login again and still show the message "Invalid Administration Session" even though I am sure my credentials are correct.

I reinstalled myBB again earlier and relinked my database, should I do it again with a new database? or is it caused by other factors?

Any help?
When you login to your forum, do you get kicked back out or can you browse the forums and post without facing any issues?
Read and follow carefully this topic: http://community.mybb.com/thread-126359.html Make sure the cookie and board URL settings are correct.
(2013-07-15, 10:10 PM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]When you login to your forum, do you get kicked back out or can you browse the forums and post without facing any issues?

I can browse my forum. It's the admincp that is blocking me out.
What's the link to your forum and are you using Cloudflare?
i faced same problem. open in other browser problem is solved.