MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to create a new forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2013-07-16, 03:31 PM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]Change the nameservers on the domain to your host provided nameservers.

Please explain step by step.
This isn't MyBB related so I'm not 100% sure. It all depends on your host and your domain provider.

Who is your domain provider and what are your host nameservers(You should have gotten this when you purchased a web host).
(2013-07-17, 12:26 PM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]This isn't MyBB related so I'm not 100% sure. It all depends on your host and your domain provider.

Who is your domain provider and what are your host nameservers(You should have gotten this when you purchased a web host).

I am not purchased domain.How to use this forum "dishking.createmybb3.com/".Any options for changing this name.
You can't use the domain dishking.in if you don't buy it.
(2013-07-17, 02:22 PM)ronangelo Wrote: [ -> ]You can't use the domain dishking.in if you don't buy it.

Any other options for publishing my forum.
Once again, your website is published because your website is up and running. To get dishking.in, you have to buy it. No other options.
(2013-07-16, 03:31 PM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]Change the nameservers on the domain to your host provided nameservers.

Please Explain ?
Did you buy the domain yet?
Pages: 1 2