MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Hydro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I have begun working on some new MyBB themes and fixing my older ones. (See my new revamped version of GreenEdge for example).

That has led me to this fun theme project. It started as a custom theme for a customer,but they found something else. Oh well no big deal, I am having fun making this theme.

However I am not sure on the colors for the text and how some things look in general.

So I have attached some screen shots. Thoughts? Also if anyone has name ideas... Please suggest lol.
Nice forum table, but make rowspan="2" on the table where the description and title are, it will take it more professional look Smile
(2013-07-18, 05:58 PM)metonator Wrote: [ -> ]Nice forum table, but make rowspan="2" on the table where the description and title are, it will take it more professional look Smile

Then there is no spot for the child boards Wink.

If only MyBB incorporated php statements in their template system. Everyone else does..(smf,xf,phpbb,etc..)
(2013-07-18, 07:56 PM)NBKTwitch Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-07-18, 05:58 PM)metonator Wrote: [ -> ]Nice forum table, but make rowspan="2" on the table where the description and title are, it will take it more professional look Smile

This is poor design on your part if you can't work around this. Child boards are the exception, so you shouldn't optimize the design for them.

Other than this issue, it looks promising.
(2013-07-18, 08:05 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-07-18, 07:56 PM)NBKTwitch Wrote: [ -> ]

This is poor design on your part if you can't work around this. Child boards are the exception, so you shouldn't optimize the design for them.

Other than this issue, it looks promising.
Oh there is workarounds, but nothing that would look nice.

I am not "optimizing" anything. I am just playing with the layout.

Here is what it looks like with the child boards in the default area and the description is rowspan 2.
Not that appealing to me personally. Looks like a poor copy of Apart..
that looks very nice for a forum but to dark as i can say.
Updated the first post with latest screenshots.