MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help WebMail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi guys all respect to mybb staff and user and i will be thankful to any one who could give me the best answer
i saw a webmail php script called NOCC
and i wonder this webmail can user register on it under my domain or only me can use it
IF only me can use it
so any one could give me a free webmail script that can people register a mail under my domain and thank you

Best Wishes
Xbat
I wouldn't touch it. It hasn't been updated in about a year and email has enough security issues.
(2013-07-17, 12:40 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't touch it. It hasn't been updated in about a year and email has enough security issues.

i went to hot script but i couldn't find any script all of it only you can use it no one can register i though im not sure
If you just want a webmail then use Sendgrid. Recommended in my opinion.
Roundcude, Horde, SquirrelMail, etc all exist. Outlook can host your domains email aswell.
(2013-07-17, 01:00 PM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]If you just want a webmail then use Sendgrid. Recommended in my opinion.

sendgrid make my users register under my domian? like user1 [email protected] user2 [email protected] like that
(2013-07-17, 03:09 PM)Lo. Wrote: [ -> ]Roundcude, Horde, SquirrelMail, etc all exist. Outlook can host your domains email aswell.

i know my cpnael provide me eoundcube and squirrelmail but i only can access in it i want people register mail under my domain like yahoo and msn
Yes. You should be able to. SendGrid is a cloud-based SMTP provider that allows you to send email without having to maintain email servers. SendGrid manages all of the technical details, from scaling the infrastructure to ISP outreach and reputation monitoring to whitelist services and real time analytics.

You can even do a live chat with them, if you have further questions.

Link: http://support.sendgrid.com/home

Edited

Quote:i want people register mail under my domain like yahoo and msn

Wait, do you want to create e-mail accounts for your members? Such as [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and so on.
Edited

Arbaz Wrote:i want people register mail under my domain like yahoo and msn

Wait, do you want to create e-mail accounts for your members? Such as [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and so on.
[/quote]

ya like [email protected]
(2013-07-18, 10:52 AM)Xbat Wrote: [ -> ]Edited

[/quote]

You can do that through your cPanel. cPanel>Mail>Email Accounts. Then have your members login accordingly, basically depending on who you picked such as roundcube, squirrelmail, etc. I recommend roundcube, they have a great interface.
(2013-07-18, 01:55 PM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-07-18, 10:52 AM)Xbat Wrote: [ -> ]Edited

You can do that through your cPanel. cPanel>Mail>Email Accounts. Then have your members login accordingly, basically depending on who you picked such as roundcube, squirrelmail, etc. I recommend roundcube, they have a great interface.
[/quote]

how they can register? i give them my cpanel password and let them make email? its impossible
Pages: 1 2