MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Statistics page shows errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've 1.6.10 mybb version and I get this error when opening stats.php page:

Warning [2] Illegal string offset 'numposts' - Line: 19 - File: stats.php(187) : eval()'d code PHP 5.4.16 (Linux)

Warning [2] Illegal string offset 'numthreads' - Line: 20 - File: stats.php(187) : eval()'d code PHP 5.4.16 (Linux)

Warning [2] Illegal string offset 'numusers' - Line: 21 - File: stats.php(187) : eval()'d code PHP 5.4.16 (Linux)

Warning [2] Illegal string offset 'newest_user' - Line: 36 - File: stats.php(187) : eval()'d code PHP 5.4.16 (Linux)

How can I fix this?
Do you have XML Extension installed on your server?
I'm not sure, can I check it myself (I have access to mysql db and my ftp directory) or do I need to ask my hosting company?
I would recommend contacting your host. Also, I'm not sure if 5.4.16 is supported on MyBB 1.6.10 so you would have to wait for someone else to answer this, preferably someone from the MyBB team.
Yesterday I installed another one instance of mybb 1.6.10 on the same DB. The biggest difference is that

I had mybb v1.6.8 forum and upgraded it with changed files package to v1.6.9, afterwards upgraded it to v1.6.10.

While this instance is fresh full installation of v1.6.10.

And on the full installation the problem is not appearing. Any ideas?

I compared stats.php files and they are identical on both instances.
^ run file verification tool available at the tools & maintenance section of admin panel to find changed files
you have to replace those files (esp. main php files if you have not modified them) from 1.6.10 full package
(if you are using Google SEO plugin then do not replace ./inc/functions.php file)
For someone who gets the same error - error was caused by plugin.

I was using this plugin:
http://mods.mybb.com/archive/view/thread...or-mybb-14

replaced it with this one:
http://mods.mybb.com/view/thread-description-for-mybb

and it fixed this error.