MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for somebody to make a generalish forum with
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I feel like beginning a MyBB forum, but I'd like to do it with somebody else. At this time, it will not be for profit, but it can be in the future, and you can get most of it (as I really don't care for any profit).

I already have hosting and a domain that it can be on temporarily (it is a TLD), so I just need somebody who will offer their opinions and help out.

Requirements:
  • Be friendly
  • Be creative

Nothing else Toungue

You don't really need any coding / webmaster experience. You also do will not need to invest any money for the lifetime of the forum.

We'll decide on what to start with when we get acquainted and stuff.

PM me your skype or post here.
I could help you out. I'm currently having some issues with my Skype so shoot me a PM, if you want me to come aboard.
Please keep in mind that its hard to turn a forum into a forum that makes profit. It sounds like you don't have a real plan. Most time they are online for two weeks, after that the HF join hype is done and the forum is dead.
It isn't all about HF. Just because the biggest hacking forum is using MyBB, it doesn't mean that we all should be dependent on HF for traffic and content. There are way more other ways to run and make a forum successful without using HFs help.
In your case it is.