MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: UserCP/modCP width different to the forum width...?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

So I removed removed all the table border from my forum, and now the width in the userCP is smaller than the forum width.

Though, in theory the userCP and modcp width should be the same as the forum width, but they are a few pixels less in width.

How would I increase the width of the userCP and modCP?
Can you provide a screenshot?
Hello,

The regular forum width has white spacing of 12px, look at the screenshot below:

[Image: r8gs5f.png]

But on the UserCP and ModCP, the white spacing is 15px, look at the screenshot below:

[Image: 2hyxdh0.png]

How would I make the white spacing of 15px in the UserCP and ModCP to be the same as the forum with 12px white spacing?
You will need to talk to the MyBB developer for this website since they are the one with the codes to fix it. There's nothing you can do.
Hello,

I don't' quite understand, so it's impossible to edit our own theme to fix the white spacing? I thought it could be done in the templates/css. Strange.
Does anyone know how to do this? I'd truly appreciate the help.
^ are you using MyBB's stock theme ? we need your forum url and test user account to check that
L.O.L I never knew that people used RULERS to measure forum widths!

Anyways Toungue

You need to add

cellspacing="0"

in the usercp template.
Also, cellpadding=0 must be used to completely eliminate all extra spacing.