MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Paid Help for Forum Setup ($80 - $130)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Paid Help for Forum Setup ($80 - $130)

Somebody to guide me to setup an internet forum with all the needed security mods and plugins against spam and other malicious activities.

Main features:

1.) Multi-lingual (Two Languages): Admin, moderators, registered members and guests can switch between languages. Each Language has its forum and sub sections. There will be site default language. Anybody can also choose his/her default language.

2.) Featured Topics, Latest Topics, Hot Topics and Related Topics

Admins and moderators can browse site and pick on any topic to automatically place it on a list of featured topics on the homepage.
Link to a list of Latest Topics that are automatically generated. Link to a list of Hot Topics that are automatically generated. Related topics at the bottom of each discussion page.

I already have some experience in web design and can install the forum software and even do minor customisation. We will have to discuss other details before we commence work.

You can reach me with your bid and any relevant details though my email: [email protected].
Featured Topics and Hot Topics require custom coded plugin (coder might charge high price for it)
Can you stop spamming me with private messages please? Thank You!
I have PMed you about this.

Smile
You can give Yuvapix's Forum Management Service a try.
http://yuvapix.com/management.php
Yes we offer professional management service, all the services will be performed by professionals experienced in mybb.