MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thread loads when ticking inline moderation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Site: http://profitboards.net/

So I've had this problem for a while, I think it's specifically on the new theme I recently had implemented (a few weeks ago).

When I tick the checkbox on a thread to utilise inline moderation, the thread loads. When I go back, the checkbox is ticked. I also get this error message when trying to perform an action with the ticked threads: "Sorry, but you did not select any threads to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some threads and try again."

Here are some screen shots to demonstrate this in a more understandable way:

[Image: 1a85b9a6a3c2daaa233986cd0b19fe04.png]

When I tick the thread, the thread loads:

[Image: c10ec483ecb07893a558f4cb3131307d.png]

[Image: fc322a527a08a3569d8c16869e4e328d.png]

I have tried a lot of things such as adding a "jQuery no conflict" line in to my code. I can't seem to get it to work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Contact to your hosting providers and tell them to disable your Suhosin.
(2013-07-19, 08:35 AM)G3N3R4L Wrote: [ -> ]Contact to your hosting providers and tell them to disable your Suhosin.

Thanks for the reply. I take it this is what's casing the problem then? How is it doing it?
^ view php info available at the tools & maintenance section of admin panel and search for suhosin & mod_security
if you see either of them on or enabled then you have to contact your webhost. they affect MyBB cookies
Thanks for the replies. My webhost seems to have suhosin installed. I'll contact them!