MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: no access to BBS - blank page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Our BBS suddenly stopped working. When anyone tries to "access" the bbs, nothing is displayed. Just a blank page. This is BEFORE we try to log in. We never even get any kind of log in screen. By typing the URL to the forum normally, nothing happens. Could this be the main index page causing this?
A blank page usually indicates an internal server error. Are there any errors in your error log?
(2013-07-19, 01:06 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]A blank page usually indicates an internal server error. Are there any errors in your error log?

Yes, I see some errors at the bottom of this file referring to the BBS not being upgraded yet. I believe those are old. I see referencing to the SQL data base. The last time I had a problem with this bbs it had to do with the SQL data base. In fact the few problems I've had in the last year have been SQL related. In all cased I had to get someone to help me with it as I'm not savvy enough to handle it. Could this be something that my ISP should be handling? see below:

<error>
<dateline>1361815440</dateline>
<script></script>
<line>0</line>
<type>20</type>
<friendly_type>MyBB SQL Error</friendly_type>
<message>SQL Error: 2013 - Lost connection to MySQL server during query
Query:
SELECT t.*, t.username AS threadusername, u.username, u.avatar
FROM mybb_threads t
LEFT JOIN mybb_users u ON (u.uid = t.uid)
WHERE t.fid IN (2) AND t.tid IN (0) AND t.visible='1' AND t.closed NOT LIKE 'moved|%'
ORDER BY t.dateline DESC
LIMIT 0, 10</message>
</error>

<error>
<dateline>1361815446</dateline>
<script></script>
<line>0</line>
<type>20</type>
Query: SELECT template FROM mybb_templates WHERE title='error_nopermission' AND sid IN ('-2','-1','1') ORDER BY sid DESC LIMIT 1</message>
</error>

<error>
<dateline>1361861991</dateline>
<script></script>
<line>0</line>
<type>20</type>
Query: REPLACE INTO mybb_sessions SET uid='0',sid='2562bc55e7a2662c53a1297319398381',time='1361861991',ip='173.199.114.75',location='/forum/showthread.php?tid=25&amp;action=newpost',useragent='Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; AhrefsBot/4.0; +http://ahrefs.com/robot/)',location1='17',location2='25',nopermission='0'</message>
</error>

<error>
<dateline>1372470531</dateline>
<script></script>
<line>0</line>
<type>42</type>
<friendly_type>MyBB Error</friendly_type>
<message>Your board has not yet been upgraded. Please do so before attempting to browse it.</message>
</error>

<error>
<dateline>1372470650</dateline>
<script></script>
<line>0</line>
<type>42</type>
<message>Your board has not yet been upgraded. Please do so before attempting to browse it.</message>
</error>

<error>
<dateline>1372470706</dateline>
<script></script>
<line>0</line>
<type>42</type>
</error>