MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Reply Font area icon error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

I am using myBB 1.6.10.

For quite a while now when you make a New Reply or New Thread on my forums ( www.seaxeandsorcery.co.uk/forum ) the icon section that should show the Fonts and text sizes is broken.

I get the words "Font" and "Text Size" followed by two "broken image file" icons one to either side of the text input box.

Interestingly I get this while writing this post on here too! (Sometimes, and yet not others)

I have tested this on my Samsung Android using the web browser there; with Chrome; Internet Explorer (comes up with "Undefined" when I click the broken image button) and they all do the same.

I have attached an image of how it looks.

[attachment=29769] broken.
Can you post your headerinclude template?

Go to ACP>Templates & Styles>Templates>Ungrouped Templates>Headerinclude
Disable CloudFlare's Rocket Loader. It causes issues with our Prototype code.
(2013-07-19, 02:46 PM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]Can you post your headerinclude template?

Go to ACP>Templates & Styles>Templates>Ungrouped Templates>Headerinclude

(Firstly, I just accidently hit the REPORT button on you Arbaz! my appologies! Mods please ignore!!)

For some reason the "Headerinclude" is in green text ... which I'm guessing means something has changed??

Here is the text:

<link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="{$lang->latest_threads} (RSS 2.0)" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/syndication.php" />
<link rel="alternate" type="application/atom+xml" title="{$lang->latest_threads} (Atom 1.0)" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/syndication.php?type=atom1.0" />
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset={$charset}" />
<meta http-equiv="Content-Script-Type" content="text/javascript" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/prototype.js?ver=1600"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/general.js?ver=1600"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/popup_menu.js?ver=1600"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/master_favourite_post.js?ver=1400"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">var quickremove_confirm = "Are you sure you want to remove post from favourite list?"</script>
{$stylesheets}
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
var cookieDomain = "{$mybb->settings['cookiedomain']}";
var cookiePath = "{$mybb->settings['cookiepath']}";
var cookiePrefix = "{$mybb->settings['cookieprefix']}";
var deleteevent_confirm = "{$lang->deleteevent_confirm}";
var removeattach_confirm = "{$lang->removeattach_confirm}";
var loading_text = '{$lang->ajax_loading}';
var saving_changes = '{$lang->saving_changes}';
var use_xmlhttprequest = "{$mybb->settings['use_xmlhttprequest']}";
var my_post_key = "{$mybb->post_code}";
var imagepath = "{$theme['imgdir']}";
// -->
</script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/thx.js"></script>{$newpmmsg}

(2013-07-19, 02:48 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Disable CloudFlare's Rocket Loader. It causes issues with our Prototype code.

Hmm, interesting. I'll have to look into doing that for just the forums (which are a subset of the website) when I get home.

Thanks Smile
Sam

Hi to you guys,

I havn't had a chance to change the Cloudflare settings (something really irritated my right eye last night and I could barely see out of it) but I was wondering if that code above shows anything untoward.

Also, does the fact that Headerinclude was in green mean something has been altered? If I tell it to revert might that fix the problem?

Many thanks for your help, it's very much appreciated.

Sam
Hi folks.

I finally got around to turning CloudFlare off for the /forum/* subsite with instant results - the icon bar now shows up fine.

Many many thanks for your help! Big Grin

Sam