MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking For Banner Designer (Paid)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im opening a new website soon where I will be creating premium plugins and themes over the next few months. As I come up with different ideas for themes and plugins I want a banner created for that particular plugin/theme to put on my site's homepage. Something to advertise a plugin/theme "Coming Soon" kinda thingy. This will be an ongoing job as I'll need a new banner as I create new plugins/themes.

Banner Location:
The banners will be used within a slider in the following location:
http://mybbconnect.com/index.php

Banner Requirements:
1. Height (355px)
2. Width (915px)
3. Transparent Background (.PNG)
4. Consistent design between all banners
5. Banner blends with current website theme

How you'll get paid:
My plugins and themes will be all premium, once I finish creating the plugin or theme it will go up for sale on my forum. The first sale of every plugin/theme on my forum will go to the banner designer. So basically this is how the banner designer will get paid.

Im looking for high quality designers, I dont want someone that just slaps a few graphics together in photoshop and calls it a banner (I can do that myself). This is an opportunity for someone to make a few quid on an on-going basis.

I'm currently working on getting the site up and running and have a few plugins in mind that need "Coming Soon" banners. If your interested PM me or leave a comment below.

Comments must be relevant to this topic and ONLY if your interested, NO feedback comments wanted
I'm interested.

Some works:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-127960.html

Whats your budget?
Theres no budget, look at the "How you'll get paid" section in my post. What ever I decide to sell the plugin/theme for, is the amount you will receive from the first sale of the plugin or theme that you created the banner for.

So for example if I decide to sell a plugin for $10, the first sale of that plugin goes to you as payment for the banner. You get $10.

If I decide to sell another plugin for $20, the first sale of that plugin goes to you as payment for the banner. You get $20.

And so on.....
Doesn't matter, I'm not behind money.
If you like my work PM me the details of your first requirement.

Its upto you how and how much you'll pay.
(2013-07-19, 04:26 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't matter, I'm not behind money.
If you like my work PM me the details of your first requirement.

Its upto you how and how much you'll pay.

The first plugin Im going to work on is a "MyBB Like System", so Im looking for a banner for that.

I'll pm you later this evening and we can talk more. I need to pop out for a bit right now, cheers effone Wink