MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: dofollow links question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello i have disabled the nofollow checkbox on the usergroup but the signature is still nofollow.
I need dofollow signature links for my forum
How can i do that?

Thanks

M
If you're using Google SEO, it does nofollow, but only for a couple of days (for each new user / new post), in order to give moderators time to clean out link spam. You'll find it in the Google SEO Meta settings.
yes i'm using it, the problem is that profile signatures still get nofollow links but post signatures get dofollow links.
the problem is with the profile signatures, not post signatures. It seems profile sig are still get nofollow regardless th options you select.

M
...so how long ago did these users register?

Does it go away when you disable this feature (or disable Google SEO Meta) temporarily?

If not, it's something else doing it after all.
(2013-07-20, 07:09 PM)frostschutz Wrote: [ -> ]...so how long ago did these users register?

Does it go away when you disable this feature (or disable Google SEO Meta) temporarily?

If not, it's something else doing it after all.

i have set the meta option to 0 (disabled) for nofollow links but i still get a nofollow in signatures.
Also the option "Signature links have nofollow enabled?" for the group is disabled.

M