MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: cant delete posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi i just tried to delete a post and got a white page with this on

Not Found

The requested URL /editpost.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

i`ve checked and that file is on my server
Try to re-upload your editpost.php file from a fresh copy of MyBB.
(2013-07-19, 09:19 PM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]Try to re-upload your editpost.php file from a fresh copy of MyBB.

that was the first thing i tried and still the same m8
Wise move. Try checking your error logs, what are the most recent errors?
where are the error logs m8 i aint used mybb for a while and only set this forum up 2 days agao
They should normally be on the root of your forums directory. If you use cPanel, then you can also access the error logs without having the need to find the error logs file in your FTP.
also it comes up the same error if i click quick edit but if i click full edit then delete it works

(2013-07-19, 09:40 PM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]They should normally be on the root of your forums directory. If you use cPanel, then you can also access the error logs without having the need to find the error logs file in your FTP.

ive found a folder called error_docs what am i looking for as ive never needed to look there before
There should be a file called error_logs or something very similar on the root, where index.php, editpost.php, stats.php, etc are.
no cant find it at all

any idea what is wrong i only installed it 2 days ago and it just seems im spending more time trying to fix problems than anything else,youd think everything would work on a fresh install
You merged from vBulletin and Nathan in another thread said that they are a lot of problems with files. If you want I can help you on teamviewer only if you are free right now.
Pages: 1 2