MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: EmuFanatics Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hmmm...if you say that "The MyBB ibProArcade port is unauthorized and not supported by the official creators of ibProArcade." what makes you so special on doing this?
How would that make me special?

It means that my port of ibProArcade is not an authorized port .. where the official creators approved it and support it. That is also why I say it is not supported by the official creators of ibProArcade. Basically it is why I can't release this modification because it is not authorized or supported by the official creators. I did this for our site and have no plans to release it and should be easy for the ibProArcade creators to port it over to MyBB. Maybe if we get enough people showing interest they will make one.
I can't see where they would object and you could always ask for permission or give them a copy and see if they will release. This is a huge mod that could really help out Mybb
true, someone should contact them and ask how much harm can it do lol!
http://www.ibproarcade.com/index.php?showtopic=5934

Main reason I won't release mine as long as it is unauthorized and not supported. Hopefully someday they will release a MyBB version.
Well I have been in touch with Chris who is the lead developer for ibProArcade and he is going to allow me to do the official MyBB port of ibProArcade. I am currently working on cleaning up my port and testing everything to make sure it works correctly. I have already finished with the installer and works fine with a new install of MyBB. I will make a post at later date when it is ready for use. Currently taking this week to work out any bugs I might come across. so most likely no sooner then a week.
WOW. Really looking forward to this when Gold comes out along with Massacres RPG. Cause them I'll make my board a gaming one Smile Keep up the great work Keith!!
Keith Wrote:Well I have been in touch with Chris who is the lead developer for ibProArcade and he is going to allow me to do the official MyBB port of ibProArcade. I am currently working on cleaning up my port and testing everything to make sure it works correctly. I have already finished with the installer and works fine with a new install of MyBB. I will make a post at later date when it is ready for use. Currently taking this week to work out any bugs I might come across. so most likely no sooner then a week.

Great news Smile
Things are going pretty smoothly and I don't have that much more to do before it will be ready for some beta testing.

Currently Finished.
- Admin CP - I have finished up the admin control panel for the ibProArcade port. Here is a few screenshots.

[Image: admin1.gif] [Image: admin2.gif]

[Image: admin3.gif] [Image: admin4.gif]

- Basic User Interface - All the basic functions for the arcade are done. You can play games, submit scores, check rankings, set your settings, etc. Here is some screenshots.

[Image: arcade1.gif] [Image: arcade2.gif]

[Image: arcade3.gif] [Image: arcade4.gif]

[Image: arcade5.gif] [Image: arcade6.gif]

- Install File - Finished and works fine.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Still Need To Do
- Search Stuff - I need to finish up the modcp search area.
- Tournaments - Need to fix some areas of this feature.
- Install Instructions - I need to write up some instructions on how to install this modification.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

The screenshots were taken from my test board which was a fresh install of MyBB RC4 and the port of ibProArcade and everything went smooth and easy. Hopefully once this is ready for beta testing it will be close to being done.
That is sweet dude. I like it.
Pages: 1 2 3