MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Side by side boards for specific categories?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if I could just do side-by-side boards for specific categories? Or would I have to put the HTML in the board descriptions/forum management area? What would I be putting in there anyhow?

Thank-you!
see forums in columns tutorial and try to adopt it for your requirement
Hmm, well I know in other software's you can create a link forum, but I am not sure about MyBB. If you can do it that's great, otherwise it would take either custom coding or do as you said by putting the html in the description.
@Lingo what do you mean? I can't understand you. Please be more clear & provide examples -.-

Also, you can create LINK FORUMS in mybb. You just need to tick -> "Redirect Forum" or something like that & fill in a URL.
Not quite clear but if you want someone to be redirected somewhere else when they click on a forum then do the following:

Go to ACP>Forums & Users>Forum Management>FORUM NAME>Edit Forum Settings>Additional Forum Options>Forum Link

Add a link to where ever you want the forum to point or redirect to.
Thanks, but I was asking more about a layout such as this: http://mementomori-rpg.com/index.php?

As I was wondering how they did it?
The whole page is a pagemanager page. Excellent job they did there.
Oh k Smile Now I understand you.

Its easy if you know about modifying source codes Big Grin You jsut need to change some codes & boom Wink

Anyways, I will do it for you for a price $xxx Big Grin
You would have to hire someone. The best places would be the Requests/Services/Jobs or the Plugins & Code Modifications to find someone.

Good Luck!