MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: LF>Admin for Language Learning Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just finished setting up a language learning forum (with a .net), and I think I need one admin to help post content and to help getting people.

You will get a good portion of the earnings when it becomes monetized.

Requirements:
  • Should be somewhat knowledgable about languages
  • Should be friendly
  • Should have acceptable English grammar
  • Should post 3-5 threads per day

Send me a PM and/or post here with reasons why you should be chosen, and your Skype if you are interested.
1. Why are you searching for admins? What will they do?
2. The big question for all forums is IF it will be ever be able to be monetized? What makes you so sure about the forum getting monetized?
3. How do you define ''good portion''? What is the exact number?

Not interested in this, but this is to clear out confusion for people who might be interested.
(2013-07-20, 03:36 PM)goodboy133 Wrote: [ -> ]1. Why are you searching for admins? What will they do?
2. The big question for all forums is IF it will be ever be able to be monetized? What makes you so sure about the forum getting monetized?
3. How do you define ''good portion''? What is the exact number?

Not interested in this, but this is to clear out confusion for people who might be interested.

1. Helping to keep the forum active with new content and posts. It said in the OP that they have to post daily. They will also have to help find spammers and stuff. I don't want to have to end up posting everything by myself.
2. I'm not. I don't even care about the money, but it makes for an incentive.
3. All after paying the server bills. I don't need money.