MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Please close this - to many LQ responses!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2013-07-20, 06:42 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]So you're spamming?

And Alex's queries were perfectly legitimate, it's like saying "should I buy this new computer" then not explain the brand or the model. You didn't explain which tools you just said "seo tools". Some seo tools are possibly useless, some may be great.

But I would not suggest spamming. Google ignores spammy back links anyway.

I don't remember saying that his queries were not legitimate? that is your words not mine what so ever, I suggest you re read the whole thread to save yourself looking more LQ than you already do.

Lastly, I'm not going to get into an argument with someone that is trying to stick up for someone, it's a waste of my time and I am not getting into some pathetic moral argument regarding spam either.

You can go ahead and respond to this, with some LQ comment as I'm sure you or your friend(s) will, I don't have time to argue with dumb and dumber over simple questions to be honest.

Regards
A cursory perusal of LeeUk's thread history should give you a pretty good idea of how much of an expert he is about ... well, anything.

For someone who couldn't even figure out how to change a link color on their own, you sure are unnecessarily snarky to someone who wanted to know what the hell you were talking about.
(2013-07-20, 06:48 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]A cursory perusal of LeeUk's thread history should give you a pretty good idea of how much of an expert he is about ... well, anything.

For someone who couldn't even figure out how to change a link color on their own, you sure are unnecessarily snarky to someone who wanted to know what the hell you were talking about.

Coming from the one that owns a Japanese fashion forum, that has half the main image cut off? not even allowing the members to see what it is -> "cough cough.. LMAO" And... right on que! just as predicted. Thanks for the support guys, you really give Mybb a great name I must say.

I have unsubscribed from this thread, have a ball leaving your comments on here. Way to give Mybb a good impression.
Take care, I'm out of here!
Yes, definitely it's us giving a bad impression. Rolleyes
Closed. Sleepy
Pages: 1 2