MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't Keep It Contained
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'am a bit of a noobie when it comes to css and solving problems on my site. Usually I can finally figure them out, but this one, I have tried numerous times to fix, but I can't seem to get it. Could someone please tell me why the first post in many threads run off the page to the right?

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/8057/6uw.png

Best Regards,
Ken
Please supply a link to your site
@ kengmac, also give a test user account
Perhaps making the width:xxpx or width: xx% will help

xx depends on your forum width Smile
Thanks for helping guys,

URL is Tincan87.com

I'll make a test acc. When I get home.

I've tried to modifiy the width, but it doesn't change the first post... Only the ones below it.

EDIT// Also, just to let you know, this happens on the registration page, new post, donate page and probably other places I haven't seen yet.

Cheers
Find

#container2 {
white-space:nowrap;
}

in your CSS and remove it

There is no need to give out a test account for such an issue.
Was going to say test acc. A little fishy... Nevertheless, Tindris you are amazing! Thank you guys so much.
^ hmm., a test user account is not fishy - rather an admin account could be fishy - whatever you mean it Wink
this issue resolved easily without taking much time and a test user account. but it is not always possible like this
@kengmac,

LOL Test Account is not fishy, it is normal in the community.
Well I have never created a test account for anyone so it isn't something hat I am used to doing or is "normal" for me. Fishy was a poorly chosen word I will say, anyways, thanks for The help guys.