MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Just need Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok So I started making an html and css page because my old homepage was ugly now i just need feedback as to how this looks

[Image: 8ym8_zps38c04b1c.png]
Got the Brad Frost rust orange going on there :p

The design looks promising! I really like the layout of the intro block, and it also has great hierarchy.

I do have some suggestions though. For the intro, I'd shorten description paragraph to just a few lines. Keep it short and to the point, so I can take a quick glance and get an idea. Maybe add a link to your work or about page if I want to know more about you.

You also might want to clean up the header a bit. Having the logo/title and navigation centered is a nice way to differentiate from the left logo, right nav layout but the title needs more separation. I'd recommend playing around with the spacing and color to get it right because right now I'm having a hard time telling the title and navigation apart.

And just a slight change, try lightening the intro separators a little. They're just a bit too harsh.

Anyway, looks like a great start! Can't wait to see more of this Smile
Thank you for your input I really appreciate it and will take all this into extreme consideration